[ Updated threads · رسائل جديدة · المشاركين · قواعد المنتدى · بحث · RSS ]

• صفحة 1 من%
منتدى هكركوز الكويت HkRhoz al KuwaiT » المنتدى العام » قسم مفتوح لجميع المواضيع » طلعه في بر الكويت للامريكان Desert Camping In Kuwait
طلعه في بر الكويت للامريكان Desert Camping In Kuwait
gulfmissile التاريخ : الخميس, 2018-11-29, 6:58 AM | رسالة # 1

كافي عذاب

العضويه : المسؤولين

عدد المشاركات : 242

سمعة : 0

حالة : Offline

الجنس : ذكر

دولتك : الكويت

When most people imagine Kuwait, they picture blowing sands, scorching sun, and camels. Well my friends, never will I fulfill this stereotype as well as I am about to in describing “desert camping”. I had the opportunity during Eid (remember, the festival of sacrifice) to go on a desert camping trip with around 30 other people from school. I jumped at the opportunity—when else in my life am I going to have such a rare experience?

However, those of you who envision camping as relaxing in a grove of trees on the side of a mountain and watching the sun rise of an alpine lake (*sigh*), this is a whole different ballgame

المصدر
To begin, we began driving South out of Kuwait City. Now, I don’t mean fifteen minutes South, we drove as far South as the Saudi Arabia border. I couldn’t believe we had driven so far out into the land of the Bedouin. For miles and miles there was nothing but sand, power lines, and hundreds of Bedouin camps. (The Bedouin people have lived in Kuwait as long as the “Kuwaitis” have, but they aren’t given the same citizenship rights. They live in the desert, in tents with generators, and drive pick up trucks around herding camels. It strangely reminded me of an Indian reservation back home…

منتدى هكركوز الكويت HkRhoz al KuwaiT » المنتدى العام » قسم مفتوح لجميع المواضيع » طلعه في بر الكويت للامريكان Desert Camping In Kuwait
  • صفحة 1 من%
بحث: